Please consider supporting Faces in Focus’ work through the Big Give:
What does my donation provide?
- £5 helps us keep computers available for young people completing job and training applications
- £10 will help us run group discussion sessions with local teenagers
- £20 pays for emergency bed and breakfast
- £25 provides one hour of free counselling for a young person in need
- £100 pays for a worker to support a young person into permanent accommodation
Your donation, whether big or small, can make all the difference for the young people we work with.
Payroll giving means you can donate regularly and tax-free, with donations coming to us via your monthly payroll. If you are interested in assisting us via payroll giving, your employer will be able to assist you in setting it up.
Legacies and wills
Gifts left in a will are entirely free from inheritance tax. Please consider including Faces in Focus in your will. If you already have a will, your solicitor can easily add an extra statement for you. If you don’t, almost all solicitors can help you set one up.
Contact us to talk about becoming a regular supporter or major donor on 020 7403 2444 or email@example.com
Fund our work
We are looking for funding for our services for young people aged 11-25 including:
- Outreach to Latin American young people
- Our volunteering programme