Faces in Focus provides an independent and confidential information and counselling service to young people through one to one support and group work.
- keeps young people in education,
- helps young people access their rights
- helps young people access training and employment
- improves young people’s health and well-being
- prevents young people become homelessness, and
- reduces youth crime.
We are a small staff team supported by over 30 volunteers who give their time each week. Please see the links below for information about how you can contribute to our mission to empower young people aged 11-25 years old so they can exercise their individuality, make informed choices and decisions in their life, reach their full potential and become active citizens.