We value and welcome our partnership working which assists us and our partners in providing the best possible service to our young people. Current partnerships include work with statutory services such as Southwark Youth Offending Team, Damiola Taylor Centre, and Connexions and voluntary sector organisations such as Blackfriars Settlement, Brook sexual health service, Catch 22, Insight/Blenheim substance misuse service, and Salmon Youth Centre.
If you would like to work in partnership with us then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7403 2444.
We welcome partnerships with other agencies
We would like to hear from agencies who may like to work with us on: – Cross-referrals – Joint funding bids – Joint project-working
About Faces in Focus
Faces in Focus has provided support and advice to young people in Southwark since 1979 and have well-established Counselling and Support services at our premises near Elephant & Castle.
We offer advice, advocacy and signposting for 11-25 year olds including those with complex needs relating to:
- financial insecurity,
- insecure immigration status,
- witnessing and/or experiencing gender based violence,
- being on the periphery of or involved in gangs.
- being not in education, training or employment,
Many of our service users possess mental health issues, low self-esteem, lack self-confidence have low emotional literacy and/or misuse substances as a way of coping.
- We provide a holistic approach that helps prevent the escalation of these issues to a crisis situation.
- We have our own mental health counselling service for fast-track referrals.
- We are a voluntary agency and so more accessible for young people who do not engage well with statutory services.
What we want from you
Let us know if you are interested in having us deliver support as an outreach in your setting.
Let us know if you are interested in having us deliver counselling as an outreach in your setting.
If so, can we list you as a potential partner in our upcoming funding bids.
What is your estimated level of demand for this service, eg. X number of young people per week currently ask for this type of support, you currently refer X number of young people per week for this kind of support
If you are unable to host our service onsite, you are still welcome to refer your young people direct to us.
What would make a good partner
We are looking for partner organisations that:
- Can agree a clear vision with us about what we will achieve together
- Has a clear mission, aims and objectives
- Has effective administrative processes
- Respect the integrity of our brand & logo
- Actively refer young people to us
- Apply equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Ensure that all workers are in receipt of an enhanced CRB check.
- Share risk assessment information with us so we can keep both clients and workers safe
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- Give and take constructive feedback